Friday, January 31, 2020

To My Valentine


 Hope you've enjoyed seeing all the wonderful projects the Divinity Designs team has been sharing this month of the January release!  There's a lot to love, isn't there?!!


For my card today, I used one of the Scalloped Rectangle dies to cut black cardstock and one of the Rectangles dies to cut a design from the new Sweet Hearts Collection paper and adhering them to the card base.  I then cut white, black and hot pink cardstock using the Ornate Hearts dies.  This die is absolutely gorgeous!

To finish, I cut shiny gold cardstock using the 'Valentine's' word from the Valentine's Day Stamp/Die Duo.  The sentiments, also from this set, were stamped then cut using Sentiment Strips dies.




 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. This is so very gorgeous! A wonderful Valentine design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great release by Divinity Designs, Kathy. Your lovely lacy heart is a true centerpiece for your card. tfs

    ReplyDelete