Friday, January 17, 2020

Exciting News!


 I'm happy to share some exciting news!  First, I'm thrilled to have been asked to be on the Kat Scrappiness Design Team - and second, new Valentine's releases are starting today!!

 

First up is the new Valentine's Day Sentiment with Shadow dies!  For my card, I layered red glitter cardstock to the card base.  Using the Say It With Heart die, I cut a dotted pattern paper and placed acetate over the openings.  I then placed the 4mm Gold Heart sequins at the bottom before adhering the dotted paper.  The Valentine's Day Sentiment 'shadow' was cut from white cardstock and the words from red glitter cardstock.


 Next up is the new Heart Panel Die...


This die makes it so easy to create a fun Valentine's Day, Anniversary or Just Because card!
 

 I layered light gray cardstock to the card base.  I then layered a panel of heart paper to the right side of the card and the Heart Panel cut from pink cardstock to the left side.  I used the I Love You with Shadow dies for a bold statement - the words were cut from silver glitter paper.  To finish, I added tiny hearts from the Sweethearts sprinkles mix.


No comments:

Post a Comment