Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Warm Hugs

During the holidays, I'm always looking for quick treat gifts for friends, co-workers, neighbors and others.  This sweet hot cocoa pocket card is very simple to make.  Taking an A2 card base of CLOUD WHITE cardstock (with fold on the left), I made an angle cart on the front then cut a pattern paper from the WINTER WONDERLAND paper pad slightly smaller to layer.  On the inside, I layered a piece of ROYAL PURPLE cardstock.  Then, I adhered the card together at the bottom and right side. 

The adorable bear is from the BIG BEAR stamp set which I copic colored.  I cut ROYAL PURPLE and silver glitter cardstock using the WARM HUGS Confetti Cuts and offset them.  Adding a packet of hot cocoa and a candy cane put the finishing touches to this tasty treat!

1 comment: