Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas!!


Merry Christmas!!  May the peace of the season fill your heart and home!  Today is my last post guest designing for Kat Scrappiness.  It's been a wonderful experience and I've had a blast playing with these amazing products.  Thank you, Kathleen and Maria!!


For my card, I created a quick shaker featuring these fabulous, classic Kat Scrappiness goodies:

Merry Christmas Shadow Dies (cut from red glitter cardstock) 

Speaking of sequins...if you love sequins, sprinkles, droplets and jewels, you MUST check out Kat's Sequin Shop!  I guarantee you'll find what you're looking for and lots of embellishments you didn't know you needed :)


 Be sure to check out the big Winter Savings Event ending today!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shaker design. Merry Christmas to you too. And, you did great with the Kat Scrappiness products with your time on the team.

    ReplyDelete