Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Therm O Web & Reverse Confetti Collaboration!


 Reverse Confetti is thrilled to be collaborating today with Therm O Web!  I've been a fan of Therm O Web products for a while and it's exciting to share which ones I used on my project!


To start, I layered Reverse Confetti Salsa Cardstock onto a Reverse Confetti Cloud White Cardstock card base.  Using Therm O Web Pixie Spray, I sprayed onto the Gina K Designs Stamp N Stencil Wishing You Joy which kept the stencil easily in place on the background piece while I applied Gina K Designs Glitz Glitter Gel - Grass Green.  Wow - the Glitz glitter gel is so easy to apply and the sparkle is fabulous!!

I then stamped, diecut and colored these sweet images using
Reverse Confetti Birdie Buddies Stamps and Birdie Buddies Confetti Cuts.




4 comments:

  1. The stencils make a great background for these cute birds. I like their wings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little birds and the snowflake background is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card! I love the Glitz glitter gel and those adorable birds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your uniquely green snowflakes that capture for holiday design of red and green. tfs

    ReplyDelete