Thursday, October 24, 2019

Rustic Christmas Thanks


The one thing I seem to forget to make as part of my holiday crafting are thank you cards.  This year, I want to get ahead of the game and Pink & Main's new release took out all the guesswork for me!


I first created a distress oxide background with a touch of gold mixative.  The new Base Wreath 2 Dies are a simple set with a lot of possibilities!  I cut the base wreath in kraft cardstock then layered on the leaves from different colored green cardstock.  For the branch/sprig, I cut a few from dark cardstock and applied red glitter Stickles for the berries.

The Medium Bow Die is one of my favorite add ons and the little trees are from the Holiday Scene Dies.  To finish, I cut the 'thanks' die included in the Base Wreath 2 Dies from black cardstock.



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Christmas card design and I love the rustic feel of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete