Monday, October 28, 2019

Reverse Confetti I'll Be Gnome For Christmas


Hey, 'Fetti Fans, thanks so much for stopping by the blog today! Are gnomes just the cutest or what?!  Reverse Confetti's HOLIDAY GNOMES are my favorite (yes, I may be a bit biased, but they really are super adorable) and I can't get enough of them!



For the card, I layered STORMY cardstock and a pattern from the THIS & THAT PAPER PAD and adhered them to the CLOUD WHITE cardstock card base.  I cut CLOUD WHITE cardstock with one of the STITCHED SQUARES dies and then the new ALL THE STARS dies for the backdrop.  The houses were white embossed on MIDNIGHT cardstock and the darling images were stamped in MIDNIGHT INK, die cut and copic colored.  To finish, I white embossed one of the sentiments in the HOLIDAY GNOMES set onto MIDNIGHT cardstock.


I'm always in need of tags for holiday gifts and the ROUNDED STITCHED WINDOW die works perfectly!  I first cut STORMY cardstock and fussy cut the outside of the stitched frame then cut SAND cardstock for the center.  I stamped the two snowflakes with MIDNIGHT INK and used a white gel pen to make the dots.  Continuing with the theme I used on my card, I white embossed the house on MIDNIGHT cardstock then stamped, die cut and colored the gnome.  Another sentiment from the HOLIDAY GNOMES set was stamped on SALSA cardstock using MIDNIGHT INK.



Lastly, I created this sweet little gift box using the GOODIE BOX die cut from SAND cardstock adding red/white baker's twine and, again, the house and gnome.

This was such a fun ensemble to create!!  Hope it gives you some ideas for your holiday cards, tags and packaging!


2 comments:

  1. I just love those santa gnomes, so cute! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Ginny K.~

    ReplyDelete