Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Under Your Spell


Pink & Main's upcoming release will have you 'under it's spell'!  I'm excited to be sharing a sneak peek of the new Your Spell stamps/dies and the Spider Web Corner die.


 For my card, I first layered orange cardstock onto the card base.  I then cut white cardstock using one of the Stitched Rectangle Set 1 dies. I created a smoky background using Hickory Distress Oxide Ink.


 I cut black cardstock using the new Spider Web Corner die and layered it on the background piece.  All of these cute, spooky images are from the new Your Spell stamps/dies and were copic colored.


Stay tuned for more sneak peeks until the full reveal on September 20th!!

 

3 comments:

  1. Cute Halloween card with all those wonderful images in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card, Kathy. I like the way the various images appear to be floating in the air magically. tfs

    ReplyDelete