Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Falling for You


I'm ready for Fall!  Sweater weather is ok with me, but mostly I love the colors of Fall.  Pink & Main's September release includes some wonderful this for this beautiful season!


For my first card, I layered a pattern from the new Sweater Weather Paper Pad onto the card base.  I then cut brown cardstock and Construction Sparkle paper using the new Leaf Background die; placing the sparkly pieces into the brown cut out base.


These darling images are from the Seasons of Change stamp set and coordinating dies which I copic colored.  The sentiment is from the new Fall Sentiments set.


For my next card, I cut green cardstock using one of the Stitched Rectangle Set 1 dies and layered onto the card base.  I then created a 'frame' by placing a rectangle piece in the center of the card and tapped fall-colored and gold inks onto it.  

I used the leaf cut out from the sparkle paper in the card above as the backdrop.  The images and sentiment are from the Seasons of Change set.  I framed the sentiment with cardstock cut from one of the Postage dies.



2 comments: