Saturday, September 14, 2019

Divinity Designs September DT Color Challenge


 Happy Saturday!  Each month, the Divinity Designs team is challenged to create a project with a new color combo.  This month's colors were inspired by those found in The Christmas Collection 2019 paper pad!


 I'm a fan of non-traditional Christmas colors or variations of red/green.  These beautiful colors screamed Christmas to me!


 For my card, I started by cutting lime green cardstock with the Half Shutter Card with Layers dies for the card base.  Using the layers dies in the set, I cut papers from The Christmas Collection 2019 paper pad.  On the back panel, I cut pink paper from the pad with one of the Scallop Circle dies for a backdrop to the Merry Christmas Stamp/Die Duo (poinsettia).  I love this large poinsettia stamp!

On the front of the card, I used papers from the same pad cut with the Peaceful Poinsettia dies and Pine Branch dies.


To finish, I added the sentiment using the Merry Christmas Caps dies and black cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 


1 comment:

  1. Love this card, Kathy. I have this card shaping die so your beautiful design is so inspiring for me as I prepare to start creating my own Christmas cards. tfs

    ReplyDelete