Friday, September 13, 2019

Divinity Designs Cocoa & Coffee Christmas


Have I shared how excited I am about Divinity Designs September release?!!  Cocoa and Coffee...it's like Christmas to me!



For my card, I cut a pattern from the Patriotic Collection Paper Pad and adhered to the card base.  Using one of the Squares Dies, I cut a red striped pattern from the new America The Beautiful Paper Pad and cut brown paper from the Latte Love paper pad using one of the Scalloped Squares Dies.

I then used the new Cocoa and Coffee Dies to create the festive cups of cocoa!  To finish, I stamped one of the sentiments from the new Perk Up Stamp/Die Duos and cut it into a rectangle using the Rectangles Dies and Scalloped Rectangles Dies.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and perfect for the season too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas cards that feature cocoa and coffee are among my favorites, Kathy...so this one is on my favorites list! tfs

    ReplyDelete