Saturday, August 3, 2019

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Pretty Cups


Happy Saturday and welcome to the Saturday Coffee Cafe!  I'm so happy you stopped in today to see what's brewin!



There's something extra special about drinking my coffee from a pretty cup.  You know what I mean?  We have a closet filled with coffee mugs - which I really need to 'weed' through to make room for new ones!  I think my husband's head will spin if I bring home any more though :)


For my card, I began with a simple watercolored background.  I then used Paper Smooches Rad Roses Die and using the inlaid die technique, 'colored' in the flower and leaves.  I then placed that over the solid cup die (which I used to cut dark brown cardstock) from Paper Smooches Cuppa Sunshine Dies.  I then trimmed the flowers/leaves to be flush with the cup.  The sentiment is from the Stay Strong stamp set available at Unity Stamps and designed by Graciellie Designs.


Hope you have a wonderful day -- and get to sip your favorite brew from a pretty cup!




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and I love that cup die you used for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Kathy. The die cutting for the mug combined with this sentiment are a great combo. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful. So glad to have found you through the SSS linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is so beautiful!! Love how your incorporated the beautiful roses! And congratulations on being chosen as Paper Smooches design team!!!

    ReplyDelete