Saturday, July 6, 2019

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Happy Hour


Welcome to the Saturday Coffee Café!  Come on in and sit for a while – there’s something ‘cool’ being served up today!

 

The weather went from pleasant to sweltering in a matter of hours!  Humidity like this usually doesn’t hit us until August, yet here it is.  The only thing to do is to try to keep cool and, for me, a tasty glass of iced tea does the trick (ok, a margarita would be better, but that’s for another post!)

 

For my card, I used several Pink & Main products.  To start, I layered kraft cardstock and two pattern papers onto the card base.  I then used one of the new Reverse Scallop Rectangle dies, cut from kraft cardstock, and place a piece of white cardstock behind it.  These yummy glasses of iced tea are from the new Happy Hour stamp set and coordinating dies.  To finish, I added the sentiment from Tea-rific and a few gold Glossy Dots.




4 comments:

  1. That looks like my kind of happy hour! The images are wonderful, and your coloring is just perfect, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and those beverages looks so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your card, Kathy!!
    I love the color scheme, and the flavored iced teas look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love!! So bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete