Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Happily Ever After


Hey, there, Pink & Main fans!  Hope you've been enjoying the May Release projects the Design Team has been sharing - it's such an awesome release and the set I'm highlighting today is perfect for those weddings and anniversaries you may have coming up!
 

For my card, I first layered a light pink cardstock to the card base then half-layered a pattern paper from the beautiful Watercolor Foil paper pad.  Using one of the Stitched Top Note dies, I cut white cardstock as a backdrop for these gorgeous images from the Happily Ever After stamp set and coordinating dies. I used a gold pen to fill in some of the small circle images and covered with glaze to make them shiny and raised up.


To finish, I stamped the sentiment from this set and added Rose Gold Glossy Dots.


1 comment:

  1. Great card for a wedding or anniversary. I love the colorful flowers.

    ReplyDelete