Saturday, May 11, 2019

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Drink More Coffee!



Welcome to the Saturday Coffee Café!  Thanks to everyone who participated in the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop --  what an amazing week filled with so much inspiration, camaraderie and downright FUN!  Special thanks to all our fabulous Super Sponsors for providing their generous prizes!



I’ve literally been running on caffeine these last few weeks.  My daughter graduated from college and we had out-of-town guests. We had a ‘little’ cookout/party to celebrate, too.  I’m so done with cleaning and cooking, but thrilled for my daughter and we get to have her home with us again – at least for a little while before she strikes out on her own!  I didn’t have a chance to do too many cards for the blog hop this time ‘round, but I’ve enjoyed seeing all YOUR amazing works of art!



For my card today, I’m using several products from Super Sponsor Reverse Confetti.  I first layered a strip of pattern paper from the Darling Dots paper pad onto the card base and gold embossed the ‘burst’ image from the Drink More Coffee set.  The outer frame was cut from Navy cardstock using All Framed Up die.  I then stamped, colored and die cut the coffee cup and saucer from the Drink More Coffee set; adding glossy glaze to the dots on the saucer.  The spoon was cut from shiny gold cardstock and used Avocado cardstock to cut the ‘coffee’ word die included in the coordinating Drink More Coffee dies.





1 comment:

  1. This came up in my email feed and not sure if I commented or not at the coffee hop but I do love this and the pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete