Sunday, May 19, 2019

Get Crafty!

Crafting makes everything better!  This awesome Crafty Notes stamp set by Gina K Designs makes my heart happy because it contains images of all the crafty tools I love to play with!


 For my first card, I layered Lawn Fawn Black cardstock onto the cardbase.  I then cut circles from Lawn Fawn White cardstock using Waffle Flower Stitched Nesting Circles dies; offsetting the die cuts.  I stamped and copic colored the craft images popping them up on and around the circle die cuts.  I then stamped the images using VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad.


 For my second card, I layered Lawn Fawn Black cardstock onto the cardbase.  I then layered on a piece of Lawn Fawn White cardstock and blended some Antique Linen Distress Oxide Ink with the Mini Ink Blending Tool.  I stamped and copic colored several of the Crafty Notes images and arranged them.  To finish, I stamped the sentiment (my mantra!) with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad.


2 comments:

  1. Delightful cards, Kathy. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards for the crafting people as well as others. Such fun images and colors.

    ReplyDelete