Saturday, April 20, 2019

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Special Treat



Welcome to the Saturday Coffee CafĂ©!  Today I have a special treat to share so grab your favorite caffeinated beverage and come on in…


Taking life one sip at a time just got, well, so much nicer!  This is a sneak peek of one of Pink & Main’s April release sets – called Tea-rific - that will make all the Coffee (and Tea) Loving Cardmaker fans very happy!


For my card, I layered Reverse Confetti Navy Cardstock onto the card base.  Then, using two designs from the new Pink & Main Something Whimsy paper pad – also part of the April Release – I layered them over the navy cardstock.  Using Pink & Main Stitched Circle dies, I cut the navy cardstock.  I love the whimsical pots and cups in the Tea-rific set and the sentiments coordinate beautifully!


Thanks so much for stopping in and hope you enjoyed the little sneak peek!  Pink & Main’s release goes live on April 23rd!





1 comment:

  1. Your color combinations and design for this tea card are just my cuppa...This new stamp set is delightful. tfs

    ReplyDelete