Friday, April 26, 2019

Divinity Designs Mother's Day


Divinity Designs April Release is filled with lovely images and dies to create something special for your mom, grandma, daughter or friend!

For my first card, I used one of the Pierced Rectangles Dies to cut dark olive cardstock and adhered to the cardbase.  I used the Triangle Quilt Die to first cut black cardstock for the 'frame', then cut patterns from the Cozy Quilt Collection and Beautiful Blooms paper pads and inlaid the pieces into the black cardstock frame.


I stamped the flower and sentiment from the Grandmother's Heart stamp set onto white cardstock, colored the bloom with copic markers then cut the panel using one of the Pierced Rectangles Dies.


For my next card, I created a softer card using the Half Shutter Card and Layers dies.  The pattern paper is from the Romantic Florals paper pad.  The pretty flowers and sentiment are from the Daughter's Best Friend set and both were stamped on white cardstock and cut out with one of the Ovals Dies then layered with one of the Scallop Ovals Dies.  For the 'mother' part, I used Alphabet Flag Dies cut from two different papers in the Romantic Florals paper pad.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! These are so gorgeous and well designed. I love the various dies and layers you used for them as they really look awesome.

    ReplyDelete