Friday, February 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti February Blog Hop


Welcome!  Hope you've been enjoying the wonderful projects the Reverse Confetti Design Team and special guests have been sharing with you today!




For my card, I cut Rose cardstock using the Diagonal Stitches Cover Plate and adhered to the card base.  I layered up a background using one of the Lacy Scallop Circles die cut from Premier White cardstock and the Grid Stitched Tag cut from Midnight cardstock.  The tag tab was cut from shiny gold cardstock and I added a seam binding ribbon bow.


The pretty hearts were created using the new Patterned Hearts stamp set and coordinating dies.  How sweet is this little bear?!!  She's from the new Heart Pals set and coordinating dies.  The sentiment from the Patterned Hearts set was stamped on Stormy cardstock.




9 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the layers and that little bear is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with the touches of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marisela Delgado said: Cute card. Marisela mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous photography! Have you ever done post on what you do for your photos? I would love to see what you do. They are very crisp and clean. A goal I have yet to attain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the added gold + black!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute with the bear and all of the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layering.
    Sweet card.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The gold is a cute choice. The bear is adorable...

    ReplyDelete