Friday, February 15, 2019

Divinity Designs Glorious Easter


Have you seen the newest release from Divinity Designs?  It's blooming with fabulous Spring and Easter goodies.  I don't know about you, but I definitely need some Spring in my life right now!


For my card, I started by cutting green cardstock using the Half Shutter with Layers Dies then cut papers from the Pastel Paper Pad and new Spring Flowers Collection.  These lovely tulips are from the new Glorious Easter set which I stamped and colored on white cardstock cut with one of the Ovals Dies and layered on red cardstock cut with one of the new Scalloped Ovals Dies.  For the back panel, I used several of the Lavish Layers Dies and stamped the sentiment on white cardstock cut with one of the Pierced Circle Dies.











Be sure to stop by the Divinity Designs blog to view the entire release complete with video and special bundle offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment