Friday, February 22, 2019

Divinity Designs Easter's On It's Way


The colors of Spring warm my heart -- they are so pretty!  Speaking of pretty, Divinity Designs new February release is filled with very pretty products to use to create lovely Spring and Easter projects!

For my first project, I used the Quilted Background Die to cut patterns from the Spring Flowers Collection paper pad using the inlaid die technique.  The pretty lily is from the new Miracle of Easter set which I stamped and colored on white cardstock and cut out with one of the Ovals Dies then layered onto pink paper cut from one of the new Scalloped Ovals Dies.  To finish, I cut lavender paper using the new Happy Easter Caps die.


For my second project, I went with a clean, elegant design to highlight this inspiring bible verse.


To start, I cut white cardstock with one of the Pierced Rectangles Dies and using the new Mixed Media Arrows Stencil and shimmery pearl embossing paste, created the background.  This wonderful bible verse stamp, John 3:16, was stamped on white cardstock then cut with one of the Ovals Dies and layered with black cardstock cut with one of the new Scalloped Ovals Dies.  The flowers and leaves were created with dies included in the Festive Favors Dies.  There is also a smaller floral set available: Bitty Blossoms Dies.









 




Be sure to stop by the Divinity Designs blog to view the entire release complete with video and special bundle offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment