Friday, January 25, 2019

Sending Love


Have you seen the newest release from Divinity Designs (previously Our Daily Bread Designs)?!  It's pretty awesome and features two new product lines:  embossing folders and stencils!  The new stamp sets are just lovely and the two new large dies I'll be using for years to come!


For my first project, I layered red cardstock onto the card base.  For the background, I used distress oxide ink with the new Petals Mixed Media Stencil; sponging around the edges.  This beautiful bible verse from the Fruit of the Spirit set was stamped on white cardstock cut with one of the Pierced Oval dies.  The basket of apples image was copic colored and also in the Fruit of the Spirit set.


My next project features the new Festive Favors Dies.  I cut red cardstock and one of the patterns in the Ephemera Essentials paper pad using the box die then used the heart die to cut the opening.  I placed chocolate kisses in a cello bag and adhered to the box.  The pretty flowers and leaves are also included in the Festive Favors Dies.


Stop by the Divinity Designs blog to view the entire release complete with video and special bundle offers!


1 comment: