Saturday, January 19, 2019

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Like You A Latte

Yay – I’m so glad you stopped in to the Saturday Coffee Café!  Grab a fresh brew and enjoy hanging out for a bit!


It seems as though I meet a new crafty friend every day, mostly on line, but we 'meet' nevertheless.  The great thing is that every crafter I met, I really like! Overall, this is such an amazing, uplifting, compassionate, kind and considerate community and YOU are all a blessing to me.  So, for all my sweet crafty friends near and far, this Valentine is for you!



For my card, I used A Cuppa Love stamps designed for STAMPlorations by our own Becca Cruger!  I first stamped the bean heart and blended a light pink ink over top then used clear Wink of Stella to add a bit of shimmer to the hearts.  I cut the front of the card base shorter in front in order to add the hearts to the edge and have the black stripe pattern paper placed on the inside edge of the card base peek out.




I layered red cardstock and heart pattern paper on the front (before placing the hearts).  I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock cut with Pink & Main Stitched Oval Dies.  For the cups, I paper pieced different pattern papers and copic colored the red hearts; popping up the XO heart on the one ‘to go’ cup.


1 comment: