Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Reverse Confetti January Stock Your Stash Challenge



Happy New Year!!  Welcome to 2019 and a new Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash Challenge!  This month's challenge theme:  Love Is In The Air.


Check out all the details on the Reverse Confetti blog and click on  The Play To Win button.  There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of the monthly challenge will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog at the end of the month.


For my card, I incorporated some older favs and new ones, too!  I layered a pattern from the Every Little Bit paper pad onto Midnight cardstock then adhered to the card base.  Then, using the new Grid Stitched Tag cut from Piggy Bank cardstock, I layered it behind the Falling Hearts Panel which was cut from Brick cardstock.


I still adore these sweet leopards from the Heart Spots stamp set and coordinating dies!  To finish, I added the 'love' word from the Lovely Words die set cut from Midnight cardstock and white foam.

Looking forward to seeing what YOU will create this month!




No comments:

Post a Comment