Wednesday, January 9, 2019

New Year, New Resolutions


Happy New Year!  With a new year, comes thoughts of new goals, new focus, new beginnings.  You know...Resolutions.  Somewhere I read or heard that by relating a daily or frequently used object to a specific goal, you are more likely to remember to focus on that goal.  Hmmm...now what do I use on a daily or frequent basis?



Pink & Main's Crafty stamp set and coordinating dies were perfect to use to create my framed 'resolutions' and hopefully, using these crafty items will remind me to keep those resolutions this year!


I also made a card that I can keep in my planner as a more 'portable' reminder :)  I first layered pink and black cardstock onto the card base.  Then cut watercolor paper with one of the Stitched Rectangles Set #2 dies, sponged ink across the center and splattered with black ink.  Each of these darling images from the Crafty stamp set were copic colored then cut with coordinating dies and arranged on the card.  The sentiment, also from this set, is one of my favorites!

Hope you keep to your resolutions and make this an awesome New Year!



2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Let me know how it works for you! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ordered this set. Your card is soooooooo cute. Thanks for the inspiration we all need.

    ReplyDelete