Friday, January 11, 2019

Catherine Pooler Stamp of Approval: The Key


Have you checked out Catherine Pooler Designs January Stamp of Approval Collection: Adoring You yet?!  It's filled with incredible goodies and endless creating possibilities! 


A special THANK YOU to Catherine Pooler for giving me the opportunity to play with several of the sets in this collection and share my creations with you!


Today's cards feature:



If you haven't tried Catherine Pooler inks yet, all I can say is there is a new fan here!  Check out this resource for all the great features of these inks! 

For my first card, I created a background by smearing the Tutti Fruiti stamp pad onto my craft mat, spritzing the ink on the mat with water, then dabbing white cardstock into the wet ink.  I then blended Tiki Torch over the entire background creating the result you see here.  I split the inked background into three sections; using two on my first card and one section on the next project.  I stamped the images and sentiment from The Key stamp set from the Adoring You Collection in Midnight ink.  The top key was stamped on kraft paper and fussy cut.


For my next card, I white embossed several of the key images onto black cardstock (and one of these days, I'll figure out how to white emboss on black cardstock without getting so many 'roaming' white speckles on my card - lol!)  I then stamped one of the heart images from The Key stamp set, cut them out and then arranged them.  As I said above, I used one of the background sections on this card and stamped one of the sentiments from The Key stamp set.


My projects featured just one of products included in the January Stamp of Approval Collection!  Be sure to check out the total collection HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment