Thursday, December 20, 2018

Snow Snuggable


I've so enjoyed guesting with Whimsy Stamps over the last several months - thank you, Whimsy Stamps, for having me!  For my last Guest project, I couldn't resist using this wonderful Bundled Up Amped2Stamp set designed by Deb Davis!



 For my card, I went with a soft winter look.  First layering a pale blue cardstock onto the base, I then created the background by using the Pinwheels Stencil and Nuvo Embellishment Mousse in Mother of Pearl and cutting out a circle. Can I just say I love this stencil!  It reminds me of snow, but I can also see 'sparklers' for New Years and July 4th!

Within the circle, I stamped the trees from the Bundled Up Amped2Stamp set and cut some shimmery white cardstock for the 'snow'.  I can't get enough of these super sweet images that were copic colored and fussy cut.  For the sentiment, I used one of the dies in the Card Builders Window Die set to cut pale blue cardstock.


Wishing all of you a very blessed Christmas and Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment