Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Simply Thinking of You Always


Hoping those of you who celebrated Christmas yesterday had a wonderful day!  While I love creating holiday cards and gifts, I'm ready to start building my stash of other occasions.


Pink and Main's Thinking of You Always stamp set is perfect for building that stash!  The lovely flowers and stitched center is all one stamp -- how easy is that to stamp and color!  With the empty center, any stamped sentiment or word die can be added making this card one of the easiest to pull together!  To coordinate the stitching in the stamp, I cut my layers using the Stitched Rectangles Set 1. After the busy holidays, creating something simple using color therapy was just what I needed...not to mention my thoughts are already looking toward spring!


Best wishes for a happy, healthy and blessed New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment