Monday, November 5, 2018

SugarPea Designs Welcome Home!


Wow, wow, wow...I'm beyond thrilled to be a Guest Designer for SugarPea Designs this month!!  I've enjoyed creating with these fabulous products for a while and am excited to share my projects with you each week in November!


Ok, now that I've stopped jumping up and down with excitement, let's get to my card for today...



Fall and Thanksgiving bring thoughts of 'homecoming'.  Our family here is small, but we enjoy getting together to share Thanksgiving dinner.  I'm also thrilled to 'welcome home' my daughter who is in college when she arrives for the holiday!  This little creation will be in the center of our kitchen island along with a few Thanksgiving decorations.


What better way to welcome home your family and guests than with this message board!  Layering an olive green cardstock to the cardbase, I cut black cardstock using the Letter Message Board for the background.  Using the Welcome word die, I sponged each letter with different fall colors that coordinate with the colored images.  Speaking of images, how darn cute on these little foxes from the Fall Fox stamp set?!  

Thanks for stopping by today - see you next week with a new project!




No comments:

Post a Comment