Saturday, November 10, 2018

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Drink More Coffee!

Happy Saturday, Coffee Lovers!  So glad you were able to stop by the Café today.



There’s something special about that first sip of coffee – especially on Saturday morning.   It makes me feel like, “Yep, it’s gonna be a brew-tiful day!”  This week, Reverse Confetti launched it’s November release which included a new coffee-themed set:  Drink More Coffee!



For my card, I created a watercolor background and splattered some brown ink using Altenew Pan Watercolors (I’m so in love with these rich, creamy watercolors!)  I placed a rectangle frame behind the cups using one of the dies from Reverse Confetti’s All Framed Up dies.  The cups were cut from patterns from the new Winter Solstice paper pad and the ‘coffee’ is copic colored.  The sentiment from the Drink More Coffee set fits my mood perfectly today!




Hope YOU have a brew-tiful day today and while you’re at it…drink more coffee 😊










No comments:

Post a Comment