Monday, October 8, 2018

Reverse Confetti Fall-idays Blog Hop - Boo Yea!



Welcome to Reverse Confetti's Fall-idays Blog Hop!  Hope you'll hop along with us for the next few days and be inspired by the wonderful projects the Design Team and special guests wish to share with you!  Also, enjoy 15% off your entire order October 8-10, 2018!!







Halloween is almost here!  I made the 'mistake' of buying candy early (it was on sale, after all!).  That was the first mistake.  The second mistake is that I opened the bag - sigh - those bite sized chocolates are just too addictive!


For my card, I've used several super fun products from the newest release!  For the card, I cut Tangerine cardstock with the new Triangles Cover Plate to place on the card base and layered a pattern from the Abundant Autumn paper pad on the left side of the card. 



Using the jar stamps/dies from Cotton & Thistles, I first created 'candy corn' jars by taking the Tangerine and Bubblebee ink pads and sliding the ink pad across Premier Polar White cardstock to make two stripes.  Then, I stamped the image over the yellow, orange and plain/white and die cut.  For the last jar, I white embossed the image on Midnight cardstock, die cut the jack-o-lantern face using one of the dies in Halloween Bits Confetti Cuts and placed Tangerine cardstock behind.  To finish the jars, I tied black/white twine to the 'necks' and added some leaves from the new Fall Foliage set.  The little ghost is from the new Frightening Friends set and the sentiment; the new Boo Yea set. 

 To complete my project, I used the Treat Tube Topper Confetti Cuts to cut Midnight cardstock and one of the patterns in the Abundant Autumn paper pad and filled the clear Treat Tube with candy corn M&Ms.



10 comments:

  1. Kathy! I love your duo! So fun and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combination of sets. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! the candy corn color scheme in awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card. Love how you layered all of the elements together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy! What an amazing card! I love it all! treat holders are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO cute, Kathy! Reverse Confetti has such adorable packaging products. Lovely as always!
    Hugs
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just the cutest card and treat box! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable ghosties, even if I'm not the biggest candy corn fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The jars are spooktacular.
    The candy corn color layering
    and the carved pumpkin face in
    the one is a fun idea.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete