Saturday, September 8, 2018

Reverse Confetti September Release Day and Blog Hop!

Yippee!!  Today is Reverse Confetti's September Release Day and Blog Hop!  Hope you'll hop along with us and be inspired by the wonderful projects the Design Team and very special guests are sharing today!

 


For my first project, I created a 'messy' watercolor piece using the new Fall Foliage set.  Instead of placing it on a card, I used it as a cover for a notebook/journal.  I've been wanting to do bullet journal and now I'm excited to get started on it with this one!



I love non-traditional Christmas colors!  I chose several bright ones to create this card using the new Holiday Gnomes which I layered the images on one of the Pierced Round Top Layers Confetti Cuts.  For the left-side, I stamped Triangle Trees to create a patterned panel!


And the last project today - a goody 'box' card!  I used the new Box & Tag Creator to make a 'box' by double scoring the sides and bottom of the large die and folding into the box shape.  A great way to add treat to a card!


These adorable images are from the Frightening Friends stamp set and coordinating die; the sentiment is from Boo Yea!


In case you missed my Countdown to Confetti posts, here are the other projects I created with this new, fabulous release!


















7 comments:

  1. Kathy, I'm loving ALL of your wonderful projects for this release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome projects, Kathy! The watercolored leaves are dreamy!! I love your non-traditional colors and Triangle Trees stamped background on the second card. And what a great way to package a treat on the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! All of your projects are absolutely amazing! I love how you shared yet another way to use that bag and tag die set! That's looking like a must-have for me!!! And those gnomes are so sweet!!! And of course I am in love with the Fall Foliage set---stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy! OK, just sayin' I'm blown away by every card and project! Saw your name on the lineup, and had to drop by to take a look. All wonderful, fabulous and amazing! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure where to start there are so many beautiful creations! Love the Fall Foliage set! Gorgeous card with such lovely fall colors! Awesome use of the triangle trees on your gnome card too! Love each and every one of your fab creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kathy, your projects are simply gorgeous!!! All of them are so beautifully pulled together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, amazing projects! All such fantastic inspiration and beautifully executed. Stunning journal cover, lovely watercoloring. The card with the candy bar holder is so clever and the treat sacks are adorable.

    ReplyDelete