Saturday, August 4, 2018

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Cuppa Cactus



Welcome to the Saturday Coffee Café.  I’m so glad you stopped in today!



The cactus and succulent craze is still going strong.  I have to admit, these are the only plants that have any hope to survive with my brown thumb 😊  I guess you need to water plants…who knew?!  My daughter loves cactus and succulents and is able to keep them alive, growing and beautiful.  When she takes them back to school, I’ll be enjoying my ‘fake’ ones and I think the cactus (or is it cacti) are grateful for that!



These cactus, however, will live forever thanks to Lil Inker Designs!   For my card, I layered a bright pink cardstock and a pattern paper design from Lil Inker Designs So Prickly Paper pack.  I added a piece of kraft cardstock to the bottom and cut a dark brown cardstock using one of the Pink & Main Stitched Circle dies.   




I then used Lil Inker Designs Coffee Talk 2 die set to cut another pattern paper from the So Prickly Paper pack and cut green, pink and brown cardstock using this darling So Prickly Cactus dies!  I stamped one of the sentiments from the Coffee Talk 2 stamp set onto another pattern paper from the So Prickly Paper pack. 





No comments:

Post a Comment