Friday, August 10, 2018

Dies R Us - Puppy Love


It's not often I make cards for kids...we only have a few little ones in the family, but I couldn't resist this little puppy die which I felt was perfect for a child :)


For my card, I started by layering a few patterns from Doodlebug Designs Puppy Love paper pad - so cute with great patterns and fabulous bright colors.


I then used Frantic Stampers Rover Puppy Love dies to cut one of the patterns in the paper pad and layered little rover on a dotted circle die cut from Tutti Designs.  Then, I cut the words in this die set from black cardstock.  Super easy card!


Here are the products used:



 Tutti Designs - Dotted Nesting Circles



Come join in all of the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

click below for: 
STORE  
FRIENDS OF DIES R US PINTEREST PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment