Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Color Throwdown Challenge #500


I'm so excited to have been asked by Color Throwdown to be a Guest Designer this month!  Being a big fan of this challenge, it's such an honor to be sharing a few creations and announcing the challenges for the next few weeks!  Hope you'll join in the fun!  Now, for this week's challenge:



For my card, I used some pretty Altenew products.  I started by using the Layered Plaid Cover Die B as the background.  These pretty flowers from Adore You were gold embossed, watercolored then die cut with the coordinating dies.  I gold embossed one of the sentiments from that set on to navy cardstock.  To finish, I added a few gold sequins.
Be sure to check out the awesome projects created by the Design Team for tons of inspiration...

Lynn Put - The Queen’s Scene 
Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits
  Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations
 Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud
 Amy Rohl - Ink About Me
Jodi Collins - Stamping A Latte
Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor
 Vickie Zimmer - Smitten
 Amy Rysavy - Prairie Paper & Ink



1 comment:

  1. Had to stop by your blog this morning and let you know how pretty I think this card is. The Layered Plaid Cover Plate die is such a great touch and frame for the florals. Beautiful contrast with the navy, and gold embossing. I also wanted to find out what that die cut was - and now I know (smiling). Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete