Saturday, April 28, 2018

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Perfect Blend

  
 Welcome and happy Saturday!   There’s a fresh pot brewing in the café – hope you can sit a little while and enjoy a cup!
 
I’ve been trying to cut out sugar.  Not very successfully I might add.  There’s just something about having a sweet – like a fresh, sugary donut -  with a hot cup of coffee that makes me happy (until I get on the scale, of course!)  So in trying to be ‘good’, I decided to keep the sweets to a card instead of in my tummy :)


To start my card, I created a background using the shaving cream technique.  A bit messy, but love the results!  Then, I gold embossed the coffee stains using Altenew Coffee Talk.  The adorable, mini coffee mug and donuts are dies from Taylored Expressions: Little Bits Coffee To Go and Little Bits Donut.  The sentiment is also from Altenew Coffee Talk.




Thanks so much for stopping in and hope you enjoyed your visit.  See you next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment