Saturday, April 14, 2018

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Hey Swee-tea!


 Welcome to the Saturday Coffee Café – so glad you stopped by!


 Next to coffee, my second favorite beverage of choice is iced tea.  Although I prefer unsweetened tea, I love this adorable set from SugarPea Designs (Pucker Up)  which is also perfect for lemonade themes!




For my card, I used a brick design embossing folder with aqua cardstock.   Then I created a background using Distress Oxide inks (yep, just can’t get enough of these!)  Each of the adorable images were stamped, copic colored and cut with the Pucker Up coordinating dies.  The “Hey swee-tea” sentiment was white embossed on black cardstock.  I added some Nuvo Jewel Drops to the ice cubes to give them a ‘watery’ shine.

I'm sharing my card in these fun challenges:









Hope you have an awesome day!  See you again next time :)

8 comments:

  1. This is a super awesome card. Such a lovely design. Many thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at Papercraft Challenge.
    Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, Kathy, colored beautifully! Adorable images! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about your card: the fun bright colours, the design and the images! Thank you for sharing! Have a great Sunday and happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this is too cute!! I love the tea theme, and your coloring is fabulous with such a summery color combo! Thanks for joining us this month at SugarPea Designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card and I love that splashy background! The colours are awesome. Thanks for joining us, Kathy! Great to see your work in the SPD gallery. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so adorable! Love it! Thank you for joining us over at SugarPea Designs this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so much fun Kathy! You were able to tackle so many challenges!
    Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete