Saturday, October 7, 2017

A Present for You

 Who doesn't like presents!  I remember being a little girl and wrapping up my toys in tissue paper or whatever I could find and pretend it was my birthday just so I could open up presents :)


I love this box die from My Favorite Things - it's 3-D and so much fun to put together.  And you have to have balloons at a celebration, so I had these two coming out of the box.  The 'cheers' word die is also from My Favorite Things - one of my favorites!

Thanks to these challenges for the inspiration:





3 comments:

  1. What a fun and happy creation Kathy! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Use Your Dies!’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Kathy! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fun card ! I love the layers.

    ReplyDelete