Friday, December 30, 2016

Thinking of You!

  
It's hard to believe that 2016 is almost over and we're heading into a new year.  As I think of you, 2016, you brought many ups and downs, lots of life lessons and several blessings along the way.   I'm looking forward to 2017 and have hope it will bring the promise of good health, tons of kindness and happy smiles!
 
 

For my card, I started with these pretty plaid papers from Lawn Fawn.  The little skunk is certainly Stinkin' Cute and Lawn Fawn aptly named him!  The little birdies are from Lawn Fawn Big Scripty Word set and the kite is a wonderful die set from Lawn Fawn as well.


                                            Stinkin' Cute                        Stinkin' Cute dies



                                               Big Scripty Words          Stitched Kite

 

2 comments:

  1. I saw this over on the DBC blog but had to leave you another comment...so CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy you are amazing.. this is just the cutest card ever.. I love it

    ReplyDelete