Monday, November 7, 2016

I've Got News!



I've got some exciting news to share...Annette Allen, of Drive By Crafts, has invited me to be one of her designers for the next few months!!  Whoo Hoo -- I'm really thrilled and so grateful!!
 
 

 Drive by Crafts carries a variety of stamps, dies, papers and more from your favorite companies like Lawn Fawn, Altenew, Concord & 9th and so many others!


For my card, I chose this festive Hero Arts set:  Coffee Cup Tag which identifies two of my very favorite things: Christmas and Coffee!!  I stamped/cut the "foam" from sparkling cardstock and added a touch of gold washi tape.  

 Thanks to these challenges for letting me share my good news as well as my card!
 






 



 



3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous holiday card, Kathy. Can't say no to a hot drink on a cold day. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy! Congrats on the new Design Team gig! I will have to check their website out. Your card is just adorable and the perfect holiday card for a coffee lover. Thanks so much for joining my Coffee Therapy Challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete