Friday, July 29, 2016

Tag You're It - Challenge #52 Reminder!




 It's been so much fun being a Guest Designer at Tag You're It for Challenge #52!  The entries so far are simply amazing!!  If you haven't yet linked up your tag, there's still time!

How will you interpret wonderful Featured Designer, Amy Tsuruta's tag?...


  For my tag, I chose a set from Paper Smooches (Crystal Clear) being inspired by Amy's vase of flowers.  The sentiment is from WPlus9 (You've Got Mail).



Thank you, again, to the Tag You're It gals for having me GD for this challenge!!


  I'm also entering my project into these challenges:


CAS on Sunday - Thank You
 

 Paper Smooches - Summer Theme

 Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes


6 comments:

  1. There's nothing better than a hand-picked bouquet in a canning jar, Kathy! I love your design! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First- I looooooove that button at the top of your tag! Second- I loooooooove those papers! Third- I looooooove the colors and design of this card! Fourth- I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this card! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us for the PS challenge- hope you link again soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, kathy. LOVE it. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us, and please know how grateful I am to have you play along.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet and colorful tag love it. Great to have you guestdesigning and thank you for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag! Really beautiful! Thank you for joining us at the challenge of CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tag on your card! Thank you for playing with the CAS-ual Fridays challenge

    ReplyDelete