Monday, May 16, 2016

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge - Snow Globe

 Hello Monday and hello to a new Merry Monday Christmas Card challenge!!  Linda has a very fun challenge for us this week:  create a Christmas card and include a snow globe on it!!   Looking forward to seeing what you'll create!    

 I've had to thin out my stamps/dies snow globe "collection" because I can't seem to resist them!  I did choose to keep this stamp/die set from Lawn Fawn though!  The embossing folder is one from Taylored Expressions.  

The Design Team invites you to check out the projects they have to share with you:




7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Kathy, I love the papers and colours you used and that little snowglobe village is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy, your card is so pretty! I love that dp strip on the left side! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your snow globe scene and that wonderful deep embossing, Kathy! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, beautiful embossed background to set off your lovely snow globe with the matching pattern papers. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love the texture of the snowflake embossing, Kathy, and what a darling snow globe!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous snow globe stamp. I love the coordinated paper colours and textures you have used with your stamp colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo cute! I love the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete