Monday, October 6, 2014

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #129



 It's certainly a MERRY Monday...and time for a bright, new Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge!  Kristie is our host and has brought us a "brilliant" challenge -- use neon colors on your card!




I chose to use these festive, bright colors on a black background.  They remind me of Christmas lights, so I used a light bulb punch to create a string of Christmas lights.

You'll love what the design team has created - be sure to check out the challenge blog!  We'd be thrilled if you joined us and shared your creation!! 

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card so much, Kathy!!! I couldn't get this idea out of my head for the longest time, (made it hard for me to come up with my card) it is so awesome. :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the coolest card! The bright pops of color against the black background are great and the centerpiece is just a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those bright neon lights - beautiful card!!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The black background really makes those cute lights stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pretty lights are so perfect for this challenge, Kathy! And putting them on black was a "brilliant" idea! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Kathy, I love how you created the light set and the bright colours look great again the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun and pretty Kathy! Love how much pop your gorgeous lights have against the black and white :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your neon colored lightbulbs, Kathy! They are perfect against the black cardbase! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! Love the bright colors. Thank you for inspiring me at Merry Mondays! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete