Monday, July 28, 2014

It's a Merry Monday SURPRISE!

This week at Merry Monday we're having a special CELEBRATION!  It's LeAnne's birthday (and it's a special one!)  We're having a Surprise Birthday Hop and hope you will hop along!

How can you join in the fun?  There are several ways:

* You can visit the Merry Monday blog to start or click on one of the Design Team Member's below to see their card for LeAnne and hop from there.
* It would be so great to go to LeAnne's blog to send her birthday wishes.

* You're also welcome to create a birthday card and post it on the Merry Monday challenge blog.  (We will be be choosing a winner and Honorable Mentions as always!)


Kathy Schweinfurth - You are Here
Lori Turner

Birthday Girl:  LeAnne Pugliese



12 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Kathy!!! Love all those papers and that mason jar is awesome! Have a wonderful week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the patterns on your card - they work beautifully together - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so perfect for LeAnne, Kathy! She'll love the checks and Ball jar! It reminds me of a cozy kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the way you did the water in the jar. Happy Birthday LeAnne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card - I love the patchwork and little jar of flowers - so pretty!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect card for LeAnne, Kathy! The old-fashioned jar and those gorgeous flowers are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this appeals to my country-lovin' heart SOOO much! What a sweet image and great colors and elements! LOVE it! Thank you SO much for helping me celebrate my birthday in such a special way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A FABulous jar of flowers! LOving your colours and such a pretty design.
    LOve your sentiment too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable, Kathy - love the mason jar!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, I love the papers and colours you used and the jar is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card and you have reminded me about my mason jar stamp. I must use it more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the papers and the flowers in the jar!!

    ReplyDelete