Monday, April 14, 2014

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #104


Wow - can't belive it's Monday already, but it's a great day because it's time for a new Merry Monday Christmas Card challenge!!  

Karen is our host this week and she has a gorgeous color combo:  Slate, Kraft, White or Cream.  Feel free to use shades of those colors as well.  I added silver touches to my card and light/dark kraft colors for the angel.  

Be sure to stop over to see the enticing cards the Design Team has come up with!  Looking forward to seeing your beautiful creation this week!!




10 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Kathy! I love your angel! A real beauty!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kathy, the textured background makes everything pop and give the layers a great base. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, this is so gorgeous. I love your different shades of the colors and the texture on the background. Have a great week and a very Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been enjoying this lovely angel and your card! The peace is perfect and I love the snowflake she's holding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card, Kathy! Love the embossed panel, your beautiful angel and the added snowflakes & peace diecut! Beautifully done! Have a great week & very Happy Easter!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card. That is such a neat angel stamp and I love her color and dimension with all that texture. Your card has a nice country-ish feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet, that angel is serene and comforting (is that possible on a card?!) I always love the way you use textures Kathy, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The angel image really stands out against the dark background. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty, Kathy. I really, really love that background embossing folder and your angel is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kathy, I just adore your card. I have this angel and haven't used her yet. Your card has inspired me to do so.
    I love the lattice background and the braid!!

    ReplyDelete