Monday, July 29, 2024

Snow Much Fun

Ok, not to rush summer (which is one of my favorite seasons!), but this adorable snowman die and darling mice are my favorite winter characters!!

For my card, I used these darling Lawn Fawn goodies:

 Build-a Snowman die

 Snowball Fight

Polar Paper

 

I'm excited to submit my card for these challenges:

 

 

 Lawn Fawnatics - Christmas in July

 

 

Jingle Belles - Dashing Through The Snow


Stamping Sensations - Christmas in July


Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes



 

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable and love the colours you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bright and cheerful and full of fun, I love it! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is so cute, the snowman is my favorite to create with :) Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics ! franci

    ReplyDelete