Monday, August 7, 2023

Pretty Poinsettia Basket

 

The new Home For The Holidays Collection from Dare 2B Artzy includes several AMAZING stamps, dies, paper and hot foil plate to help you create awesome holiday projects!


For my card, I first layered red cardstock onto the card base.  Using the Rectangle Framelit Dies, I cut Breezy Blossoms and Midnight Garden Pattern Paper and layered them onto the red cardstock.

 I cut green and white cardstock using the Double Dot Circle Framelit Dies and stamped/colored this lovely image from the new POINSETTIA BASKET STAMP SET onto the white diecut circle. For the poinsettia centers, I used a white gel pen to accentuate the images. The sentiment is stamped on white cardstock and diecut with one of the Rectangle Framelit Dies.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment