Thursday, June 8, 2023

Home Sweet Home

 

Have you seen Pink & Main's newest release?! It's filled with exciting new stamps, dies, foiling products, paper and more!! Today I'm sharing three cards which each feature the new HOME TWEET HOME stamps and coordinating dies!


For my first card, I used Home Sweet Home paper. I cut the top pattern with Stitched Rectangle Set 1 then used Layered Circles dies to cut the circle in the center before placing another pattern from this pad behind it. The sentiment is from the new Simple Greetings Dies. These camper birdhouse, branch/leaves and birdie from the new HOME TWEET HOME stamps are all copic colored.

 

For my next card, I used Garden paper. I cut the top pattern with Stitched Rectangle Set 1 then used Layered Circles dies to cut the circle in the center before placing another pattern from this pad behind it. These barn birdhouse, branch/leaves and birdie from the new HOME TWEET HOME stamps are all copic colored. The sentiment is also in this set which I stamped and then cut out with Sentiment Strip Dies and then cut a layering banner with the Extra Large Sentiment Strip Dies.


No comments:

Post a Comment