Monday, May 15, 2023

Feeling "Shroomy"

 

Dare 2B Artzy's newest Feelin' Groovy Collection is so fun and takes me back in time!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring the new Mushroom Messages!



 For my card, I first cut dark orange cardstock with the Rectangle Framelits Dies and adhered it to the card base.  I took two pattern papers (Good Vibes and Stay Wild) and cut them with the Rectangle Fancy Framelit Dies to create the backdrop.

These darling images and sentiment are from the new Mushroom Messages stamps and coordinating dies.  For the background rectangle, I created a mushroom printed background using Nature Backgrounds stamp and cut it out with Rectangle Fancy Framelit Dies then layered it on to dark brown cardstock.I popped up the images and placed the grass border diecut (found in the Mushroom Messages coordinating dies set).

 



No comments:

Post a Comment