Thursday, January 5, 2023

Well, Hello Winter!

 

“Winter” really made its debut last week! Crazy cold, wild winds, snow and ice…burr!! I’ve never been a fan of winter, but these incredibly cute marshmallow snowmen make me feel warm all over!

For my card, I first layered a piece of Barbershop Cardstock to the card base. For the background, I sprinkled three different embossing powders ( Wintergreen, Sapphire, and Chameleon) onto white cardstock; covered it with parchment paper and applied heat with a heat gun. After lifting off the parchment, I reheated to make sure the powder was embossed then dry embossed with the Snow Day Embossing Folder. I really like the way it came out!

These adorable images and sentiment are from the Hello Winter stamp set and coordinating dies which were placed on top of a double layer of Barbershop and Ice Rink Cardstock (aptly named – lol!). To finish, I added a few glittery Vitamin Sea Enamel Dots.


1 comment:

  1. I love your background! I would never of thought to make one that way!

    ReplyDelete